This was my favourite one out of the 4, since I've had a vision of it since the start for a long time, so it was a breeze making it. I'm not sure about the font, line weight seems unsuitable.
This one was my least favourite, as I couldn't visualize my idea well and ended up with something very cliche. I thought putting "public school" typographically into a shape would be cool, but couldn't do it by Illustrator. I think I will have to hand draw it if I want to choose this path.
This one was interesting as it developed itself along the process. I initially had the idea of a key with "public school" engraved on it opening a lockbox that is the Earth, implying that public school grants the knowledge to let children explore the world. However, as I began to lay the elements out, the composition seemed off, and the whole idea seemed cliche. Just then I thought: key to open world -> key to open everything -> "one ring to rule them all" (LoTR) -> one key to open them all, and briefly came up with this new concept. It is still the same idea, but portrayed in a homage, less cliche way, so I liked it.
This one, I'm not so sure of the outcome, although I'd say it looks interesting to me for its simplicity. My initial idea was to have different handprints of different colours representing different races, but as I looked through posters with handprints on them, I found one particularly interesting to me
This one was a play on "high five" and "season 5", and I liked that idea, so I did mine in a "high five" and "five races based on skin colours" way. However, it doesn't really say or imply anything about schooling?




No comments:
Post a Comment