Monday, 17 August 2015

Week 6 - Session 1, minor fixes and print out


Caroline commented that why not make the two piles of books the same, just different saturation/colors to highlight the contrast, and I tried that. Also changed the colour of the background slightly for better overall harmony. Matt commented that the shift of value between the 2 school parts is too much, private is like a 2 and public is like a 4? But I thought that's a good thing because what I want is for the contrast to show clearly. 
I tried drawing in some lines but I can't get the pattern of the brain right, and they ended up being "wishy-washy" like Matt commented. I also increased the saturation of all the colours so it looks more vibrant. Line width also fixed to be smaller

So I just lost the pattern altogether. The percentage between the red and yellow parts was also fixed to be more accurate with the number according to Matt. Overall I was satisfied with the final. Caroline commented on it having a Chinese feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment